Terms and Conditions for SecQuest
- Welcome to the SecQuest website. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this website are protected by intellectual property laws. Unless explicitly stated, SecQuest and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
3. License to Use Website
- You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
4. Acceptable Use
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
5. Restricted Access
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. SecQuest reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed our whole website, at SecQuest’s discretion.
6. User Content
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
7. Limitations of Liability
- The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
8. Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
- Without prejudice to SecQuest’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, SecQuest may take such action as SecQuest deems appropriate to deal with the breach.
- SecQuest may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
10. Entire Agreement